The grand prize includes:
- Return flight to London
- 3 nights’ accommodation in London
- Dinner at a Michelin starred restaurant
- Dinner at a famous London restaurant
- Visit to Harrods Food Hall, Fortnum and Mason, and the famous Borough Market
- Chocolate tour
- A London Eye experience
- Bursary to Study Culinary Arts at International Hotel School
The final prize includes flight, accommodation, dinner and breakfast daily and transport. The winner will be responsible for his or her own spending money, drinks, lunches and visa.
Winners of the regional portions of the competition will win a bursary to study Culinary Arts at International Hotel School in either 2016 or 2017.
To vote for your favourite dish recipe, follow these simple steps:
- Register your profile
- Click on the verification link which will be emailed to you to verify that you are a real person
- Find your favourite recipe
- Vote for it by clicking on the up arrow which is below the recipe.
- You’ve voted! You can also leave a comment and wish the young, budding chef good luck or just describe how the recipe makes your taste buds feel!
Please note: Only 1 vote per recipe is allowed.